Qualifying patients and caregivers may apply for a one-, two-, or three-year Registry Identification Card. Persons who are receiving Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Veterans may be eligible for a reduced application fee.
Application Fees for Qualifying Patients
- $100 - One-year Registry Card
- $200 - Two-year Registry Card
- $250 - Three-year Registry Card
Reduced Application Fee
- $50 - One-year Registry Card
- $100 - Two-year Registry Card
- $125 - Three-year Registry Card
Application Fees for Designated Caregivers
In order to enter or make a purchase of medical cannabis at a licensed dispensary or assist a registered qualifying patient with the use of medical cannabis, the designated caregiver must have a Registry Identification Card.
- $25 - One-year Registry Card
- $50 - Two-year Registry Card
- $75 - Caregiver applying separately for a patient who has already been registered (the expiration for the caregiver and the patient card will be the same)
Qualifying patients enrolled in SSDI or SSI - submit a "Benefit Verification Letter" from the Social Security Administration that shows your name and address and the types of benefits that are received. This letter must be dated within the last year. You can get this letter by using your My Social Security account online at https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/.
Back To Top